- Zack Greinke – Mon vs. CHC, Sun vs. SD
- Anibal Sanchez – Mon vs. OAK, Sat vs. CLE
- Cliff Lee – Mon at NYM, Sat at CHC
- Justin Verlander – Tue vs. OAK, Sun vs. CLE
- Hisashi Iwakuma – Tue vs. TEX, Sun at HOU
- Kyle Lohse – Tue at PIT, Sun vs. LAA
- James Shields – Tue at MIN, Sun at TOR
- Gerrit Cole – Tue vs. MIL, Sun vs. STL
- Alex Wood – Tue vs. CLE, Sun vs. MIA
- C.J. Wilson – Tue at TB, Sun at MIL
- Zack Wheeler – Mon vs. PHI, Sat at WSH
- Jonathon Niese – Tue vs. PHI, Sun at WSH
- Tyson Ross – Mon at ARI, Sun at LAD
- Jarred Cosart – Mon at CWS, Sat vs. SEA
- Nate Eovaldi – Tue at WSH, Sun at ATL
AL-/NL-only and deeper league plays
- Brandon McCarthy – Mon vs. SD, Sun vs. SF
- Danny Salazar – Tue at ATL, Sun at DET
- Wei-Yen Chen – Tue at BOS, Sun at NYY
- Ross Ohlendorf – Tue vs. MIA, Sun vs. NYM
Top streaming options available in at least 50 percent of ESPN leagues
Tuesday: Jose Quintana vs. Houston – At least five strikeouts in nine of last 10 starts.
Ian Kennedy at Arizona – Fifteen strikeouts in last two starts.
Wednesday: Jhoulys Chacin vs. San Francisco – Two or fewer earned runs allowed in six of last nine starts, and no more than three allowed in any.
Martin Perez at Seattle – Good shot for a win and a good amount of Ks.
Friday: Dillon Gee at Washington – How’s he owned in only 16 percent of leagues? He’s been very good since the beginning of June.
Saturday: Marco Estrada vs. Los Angeles Angels – Twenty-eight strikeouts, two walks in last six starts.