Become a “Front Office” Member of TheFantasyFix.com—Dominate your Fantasy Baseball & Football Leagues
A Front Office Member gets:
- The 2014 Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit (which retails for $10.99);
- 365 days of access to our “Front Office” content; the best and brightest from our staff, providing analysis and vital information for Front Office members only — these won’t show up on your league mate’s google searches!
- Daily Fantasy Sports lineups posted daily for baseball, football, basketball, hockey & golf!
- Access to our exclusive Twitter account, @TFF_FrontOffice, to get your answers in an instant!
- On call personalized roster/lineup support via our “Quick Fix,” which gives you speedy roster/lineup help, trade advice and sit/start recommendations for your fantasy sports teams. The Quick Fix is the assistant GM you’ve always needed to bounce ideas off!
“Front Office” members will have access to members only rankings/auction value updates in the preseason – rankings will reflect the latest trades and injuries, so you don’t have to modify outdated rankings from elsewhere. Just come to the Fix and we’ll do the work for you!
In addition, the Fix staff will provide five or more in-season articles per week exclusive to “Front Office” members for baseball, football, basketball, hockey and the PGA seasons.
With a Front Office Membership, you will cruise to your fantasy championships and cash in your daily fantasy sports!
Becoming a member gets you inside access to information that is for your eyes only – this isn’t the same free outdated internet content your leaguemates are relying on.
Get the competitive edge and be a “Front Office” member of the Fix for just $1.58 per month (or $0.05/per day). The cost for the Fix’s “Front Office” package is $18.99.
About the Fix
The FantasyFix.com has been a reliable resource for fantasy sports enthusiasts since 2008.
Most of our staff members belong to the Fantasy Sports Writers Association (FSWA) — an organization that strives to promote and acknowledge the hard work and dedication shown by fantasy sports writers throughout the industry.
Our content has been featured on CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Fantasy Pros, Sirius XM Radio, Amazon and iTunes amongst others.